White-Rodgers 120V SPDT Relays
Used for Switching Single or Two Speed Fan Motors, Solenoids, Relays, Resistive Loads and General Purpose Switching.
- Approximate Overall Dimensions 2 ⅜ x 1 ⅝ x 1 ½ IN.
- Compact, totally enclosed design.
- For heating and cooling applications and general switching.
- Quiet, reliable and economical.
Temperature Range -40°F to 150°F
Mechanical Life (no load)1,000,000 operations, 60 operations/min.
Electrical Life (rated load)
- 100,000 operations, 6 operations/min.
- Load test making inrush rating (0.4 to 0.5 P.F.); breaking 100% continuous rating (0.64 to 0.8 P.F.)
Weight (approximate) 2.5 oz.
Agency U.L. file number E12139 or E22381 C.S.A. file number LR13360
Coils, Frequency 50 / 60 Hz
Coils, Insulation Class B
Coils, Termination 1 /4” Quick Connect
Coils, Operate 85% of nominal coil voltage; 110% maximum safe operate
Coils, Duty Cycle Continuous
Contact Rating 125 / 250 v
Inductive Resistive 8 Amps
25 Amps. Inrush