Honeywell 24V 3/4 in Sweat N.C. Zone Valve V8044A1044
On-off and diverting low voltage valves consist of an actuator and valve assembly for controlling the flow of hot water.
∙ Application Hydronic Control
∙ Dimensions (in.) 4 13/16 in. high x 3 1/2 in. wide x 2 3/8 in. deep
∙ Dimensions (mm) 122 mm high x 90 mm wide x 60 mm deep
∙ Comments Use this valve in closed loop hydronic systems that do not contain dissolved oxygen in system water, such as fresh water from frequent source of makeup water. Valve designed for cycling (not constantly powered on) applications.
∙ Frequency 50 Hz; 60 Hz
∙ Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc. UL Listed: File MH11826
∙ Operating Humidity Range (% RH) 5 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing.
∙ Voltage 24 Vac; Power Consumption--7.7 VA
∙ Timing Nominal Open--30 sec
∙ Ambient Temperature Range (F) 125 F Maximum
∙ Ambient Temperature Range (C)52 C Maximum
∙ Connection Type Sweat
∙ Body Pattern Three-way, Diverting
∙ Pipe Size (inch) 3/4 in.
∙ Pipe Size (DN) DN20
∙ Current Draw 0.32A
∙ Fluid Temperature (C) 5 C to 93 C
∙ Fluid Temperature (F) 40 F to 200 F
∙ Maximum Differential Pressure Ratings (Close-off) (psi) 10 psi
∙ Maximum Differential Pressure Ratings (Close-off) (kPa )69 kPa
∙ Electrical Connections (in.) 18 in. leads
∙ Electrical Connections (mm) 457 mm leads
∙ Capacity (Cv) 7.0 Cv
∙ Capacity (Kv) 6 KvValve
∙ Action Spring Return
∙ Valve Type Zone Valve
∙ Materials (Body) Brass
∙ Materials (Seat) Brass
∙ Materials (Stem) Stainless Steel
∙ Actuation Two position
∙ De-energized Position Port A Normally Closed
∙ Static Pressure Rating (psi) 125 psi
∙ Static Pressure Rating (kPa) 862 kPa
∙ Materials (Plug/Ball/Disc) Buna-N (NBR) Rubber Ball
∙ Materials (Packing) EPDM rubber
∙ Manual Opener Yes
- • Manual opener (on all models, except straight-through, normally open valves) for valve operation on power failure; valve returns to automatic position when power is restored.
- • All models may be installed without disassembling the valve.
- • Compact construction for easy installation.
- • Complete powerhead may be removed or replaced without breaking plumbing line connections or draining the system.
- • Actuator motor may be replaced without removing the valve body or draining the system.