Honeywell 24V 3/4 in Sweat N.C. Zone Valve V8043F5036
Two-way on-off low voltage valves consist of an actuator and valve assembly for controlling the flow of hot water.
∙ Application Hydronic Control
∙ Dimensions (in.) 4 3/8 in. high x 3 1/2 in. wide x 2 3/8 in. deep
∙ Dimensions (mm) 111 mm high x 89 mm wide x 60 mm deep
∙ Comments Use this valve in closed loop hydronic systems that do not contain dissolved oxygen in system water, such as fresh water from frequent source of makeup water. Valve designed for cycling (not constantly powered on) applications.
∙ Frequency 60 Hz
∙ Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.CSA C/US: File 1322
∙ Operating Humidity Range (% RH) 5 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing.
∙ Voltage 24 Vac; Power Consumption--7.2 VA
∙ Timing Nominal Open--15 sec
∙ Ambient Temperature Range (F) 125 F Maximum
∙ Ambient Temperature Range (C) 52 C Maximum
∙ Connection Type Sweat
∙ Body Pattern Two-way, Straight-through
∙ Pipe Size (inch) 3/4 in.
∙ Pipe Size (DN) DN20
∙ Current Draw 0.32A
∙ Fluid Temperature (C)10 C to 93 C
∙ Fluid Temperature (F) 50 F to 200 F
∙ Maximum Differential Pressure Ratings (Close-off) (psi)20 psi
∙ Maximum Differential Pressure Ratings (Close-off) (kPa)138 kPa
∙ Electrical Connections (in.) screw terminal block
∙ Electrical Connections (mm) screw terminal block
∙ Capacity (Cv) 3.5 Cv
∙ Capacity (Kv)3 Kv
∙ Valve Action Spring return to close
∙ Valve Type Zone Valve
∙ Materials (Body) Brass
∙ Materials (Seat) Brass
∙ Materials (Stem) Stainless Steel
∙ End Switch Rating 50 VA pilot duty @ 24 V; 4.4 A running with 26.4 A inrush @ 120 V
∙ Actuation Two position
∙ De-energized Position Normally Closed
∙ Auxiliary End Switch N.O. SPST
∙ Static Pressure Rating (psi) 300 psi
∙ Static Pressure Rating (kPa) 2068 kPa
∙ Materials (Plug/Ball/Disc) Buna-N (NBR) Rubber Ball
∙ Materials (Packing) EPDM rubber
∙ Manual Opener Yes
- • All models may be installed without disassembling the valve.
- • Compact construction for easy installation.
- • Manual opener (on all models, except straight-through, normally open valves) for valve operation on power failure; valve returns to automatic position when power is restored.
- • Complete powerhead may be removed or replaced without breaking plumbing line connections or draining the system.
- • "Quick Fit" pushbutton powerhead makes it easy to remove for service. - Series 5000 replacement powerhead is backward compatible with series 1000 zone valves. - Innovative motor technology offers silent operation, water hammer resist and longer life.