Honeywell 24V 3/4 in Sweat N.C. Zone Valve V8043F1036
Two-way on-off low voltage valves consist of an actuator and valve assembly for controlling the flow of hot water.
∙ Application Hydronic Control
∙ Dimensions (in.) 4 in. high x 3 1/2 in. wide x 2 3/8 in. deep
∙ Dimensions (mm) 102 mm high x 89 mm wide x 60 mm deep
∙ Comments Use this valve in closed loop hydronic systems that do not contain dissolved oxygen in system water, such as fresh water from frequent source of makeup water. Valve designed for cycling (not constantly powered on) applications.
∙ Frequency 50 Hz; 60 Hz
∙ Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc. UL Recognized: File MH11826
∙ Tradeline Value Tradeline
∙ Operating Humidity Range (% RH) 5 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
∙ Voltage 24 Vac; Power Consumption--7.7 VA
∙ Timing Nominal Open--15 sec
∙ Ambient Temperature Range (F) 125 F Maximum
∙ Ambient Temperature Range (C) 52 C Maximum
∙ Connection Type Sweat
∙ Body Pattern Two-way, Straight-through
∙ Pipe Size (inch) 3/4 in.
∙ Pipe Size (DN) DN20
∙ Current Draw 0.32A
∙ Fluid Temperature (C) 10 C to 93 C
∙ Fluid Temperature (F) 50 F to 200 F
∙ Maximum Differential Pressure Ratings (Close-off) (psi) 20 psi
∙ Maximum Differential Pressure Ratings (Close-off) (kPa) 138 kPa
∙ Electrical Connections (in.) screw terminal block
∙ Electrical Connections (mm) screw terminal block
∙ Capacity (Cv) 3.5 Cv
∙ Capacity (Kv) 3 KvValve
∙ Action Spring return to close
∙ Valve Type Zone Valve
∙ Materials (Body) Brass
∙ Materials (Seat) Brass
∙ Materials (Stem) Stainless Steel
∙ End Switch Rating 50 VA pilot duty @ 24 V; 4.4 A running with 26.4 A inrush @ 120 V
∙ Actuation Two position
∙ De-energized Position Normally Closed
∙ Auxiliary End Switch N.O. SPST
∙ Static Pressure Rating (psi) 125 psi
∙ Static Pressure Rating (kPa) 862 kPa
∙ Materials (Plug/Ball/Disc) Buna-N (NBR) Rubber Ball
∙ Materials (Packing) EPDM rubber
∙ Manual Opener Yes
- • Manual opener (on all models, except straight-through, normally open valves) for valve operation on power failure; valve returns to automatic position when power is restored.
- • All models may be installed without disassembling the valve.
- • Compact construction for easy installation.
- • Complete powerhead may be removed or replaced without breaking plumbing line connections or draining the system.
- • Actuator motor may be replaced without removing the valve body or draining the system.