The Q5-NO2-10P-O-X is ideal for controlling NO2 levels in parking garages and warehouse. The sensor features and adjustable setpoint and three built in relays that can be used to control exhaust fans or other components.
Supply Voltage AC: 15 to 24 Vac, 0.3A ac max. (AC must not be grounded)
Supply Voltage DC: 18 to 30 Vdc, 0.3A dc max.
Sensor Type: NO2, Electromechanical, 0-10 PPM
Sensor Life Span: 2 to 3 years typical (toxic gas), >5 years in clean environment
Operating Temp. Range: -4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C)
Operating Humidity: 5 to 95%, non-condensing
Operating Environment: Commercial, indoor, extreme temperature environments
Outputs: Analog: 4-20 mA, 1-5 Vdc, 2-10 Vdc, Digital RS-485, Modbus 3 SPDT relays;1A @ 30Vdc
Sampling Method: Diffusion or flow through
Visual Indicators: Backlit LCD graphic display, (5) LED’s for Relay and RS-485 status
Audible Alarm: >80 dB at 10 cm, 2700 Hz with 3 programmable tones
Sensor Coverage Area: 7500 ft2
Enclosure: IP66 and NEMA 4, 4X, 12 and 13
Dimensions: 5.9” (H) x 3.4” (W) x 2.55” (D)
Weight: Less than 0.5 lbs
• The Q5-NO2-10P-O-X Series is a microprocessor based “smart” gas transmitter. It is paired with either an electrochemical gas sensor for toxic gases, or a catalytic bead sensor for combustible gases.
• It is paired with either an electrochemical gas sensor for toxic gases, or a catalytic bead sensor for combustible gases.
• Pre-calibrated sensors can be purchased and installed by the user, thereby reducing calibration costs and minimizing downtime.
• The user can select from numerous display options, including relay status, time, TWA, STEL, concentration, or nothing at all.
• All programming and calibration is nonproprietary and is accessed through a user selectable password which protects system integrity.