Skip to content

Kidde Battery Operated Carbon Monoxide Alarm KN-COB-LP2

by Kidde
$26.99
  • » Description
  • » Features
  • The Kidde KN-COB-LP2 provides you and your family with a loud warning signal against the dangers of elevated carbon monoxide levels in your home. The battery operated CO alarm provides continuous monitoring of CO levels, even during power outages when AC- only units are not providing protection.

    ∙ Model: KN-COB-LP2
    ∙ Power Source: 2 AA Batteries
    ∙ Sensor: Electrochemical
    ∙ Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
    ∙ Temperature Range: 40˚F (4.4˚C) to 100˚F (37.8˚C)
    ∙ Humidity Range: 5%-95% relative humidity (RH)
    ∙ Size: 4.5”L x 2.75”H x 1.5” D
    ∙ Weight: .5lb
    ∙ Wiring: None
    ∙ Interconnects: No
    • Battery Operated (2AA’s included) – Provides protection during power outage.
    • Low Battery Hush - Silences low battery chirp warning for up to 12 hours in order to maintain protection without having to replace the batteries at an inconvenient time.
    • Battery Lockout System –Deters covering battery compartment without installation of batteries.
    • Event Memory - If the unit has detected CO concentrations of 100ppm or greater, the green LED will flash every ten seconds.
    • Slide-out Battery Door Cover –Gives immediate access to batteries.
    • Test/Reset Button –– Tests the unit for proper operation – Resets the Carbon Monoxide Alarm - Low Battery Signal –Alerts user when the battery needs to be replaced.
    • Green LED – Flashes every 60 seconds to indicate the unit is operating properly. The green LED will also flash before a CO reading is taken and when any button is pressed.
    • Red LED – When a dangerous level of carbon monoxide is detected the red LED will pulse and a loud alarm pattern will sound. The carbon monoxide alarm pattern is 4 short beeps, followed by 5 seconds of silence, followed by 4 short beeps with a corresponding red LED flash. This cycle will continue for 4 minutes and then change to 1 cycle every minute until the device is reset or the CO is eliminated.