Honeywell 1" Sweat Union Mixing Valve (Lead Free) AM102-US-1LF
LEAD FREE! The Honeywell AM-1 series accurately adjusts, maintains and limits the hot water temperature to a desired setting selected by the user. In domestic water applications it offers scalding protection and bacteria growth control. In heating applications it provides comfort and protects the equipment.
Applications: Heat Pump Systems, Domestic water, Nursing homes, Public facilities, Automatic faucets, Radiant floor heating, Space heating, Combo systems, Solar hot water, Greenhouses, Industrial applications, Photo processing
- • Dual purpose mixing or diverting valves, provides constant water temperature under changing operating conditions
- • Proportional valve (simultaneous control of hot and cold water), temperature limit at any point
- • Reliable performance at minimum flow of 0.5 gpm. Valve trapping not required.
- • Nickel-plated brass construction, EPDM O-rings. All brass proportioning shuttle
- • Max. pressure 150 psi (1034 kPa), Max temperature 212 F (100 C)
» Installation Manual (PDF)