The Honeywell RLV3150A1004 Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat is the perfect addition to your electric baseboard heating system. A compact design and an incredibly easy installation process make this a versatile unit that can go well with any room. This thermostat also features a highly responsive backlit screen that will reveal your selected temperature in large and wide numbers. The RLV3150A1004 works especially well with electric baseboard heating, convectors and 2 wire radiant ceilings. This non-programmable thermostat features a high capacity of 3,000 watts at 240 volts. The overall simplicity of this non-programmable thermostat combined with its ability to save you money when utilized properly makes it an excellent addition to any home.
- Easy to use and install - features a convenient backlit screen.
- TRIAC silent switching for accurate temperature control - Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- High Capacity Electronic Thermostat - Up to 3,000W at 240V.
- Compatible with line volt heating only (240V) including electric baseboard heat, convectors, radiant ceilings (2-wire) and fan-forced heaters
- Product Size (WxDxH): 4.5 x 1.5 x 4.8 in.
- Stages: Not compatible with single-stage or multi-stage heating and cooling
- Programmability: Non-programmable
- Compatibility: Central Air Conditioning , Electric Baseboard 120V-240V