Honeywell Economy Heat Only Non Programmable Thermostat CT30A1005
The Honeywell CT30A1005 Heat Only Thermostat has low voltage controls with a snap-action switch for heating systems. This non-programmable thermostat does not require leveling. For straight-forward temperature control, there's no substitute for Honeywell non-digital thermostats. Non-digital thermostats control heating and cooling in your home simply and effectively. Aesthetically pleasing and simple to use, Honeywell non-programmable thermostats have been the industry standard for over 50 years.
- NOT compatible with electric baseboard heat, heat pump systems, or multi stage heating/cooling systems
- Mercury Free
- Mounting hardware and wall plate included
- Product Dimensions (WxDxH): 3.12 w x 0.88 x 3.12 in.
- Compatible with heat only systems
- Stages: Single-stage heat
- Programmability: Non programmable
- Compatibility: Heating only, warm air furnaces, hot water, steam or gravity, floor/wall furnace 24V or 750mv, volt gas fireplace 24V or 750mV