Honeywell's LineVoltPROT 8000 is one of the most advanced thermostats for electric heating on the market. It features precise comfort control, a sophisticated design and high-end programming features. Begin lowering your heating bill immediately with the pre-programmed 7-day schedule, or modify the programming to suit your lifestyle. With LineVoltPRO 8000, you'll see substantial savings and feel consistently comfortable.
- 7 day programmable - maintain the pre-set program schedule for up to 20% energy savings, or modify the schedule to fit your lifestyle.
- Electronic temperature control - precision of ±1º F saves up to an additional 10% on heating bills.
- Large, clear, backlit display - easy to read in various lighting conditions.
- Soundproofed for quiet operation - reduces the clicking noise commonly heard with conventional thermostats.
- On/Off switch allows you to turn the thermostat off at the end of the heating season.
- Early start - ensures programmed temperature is reached by programmed time.
- Heating indicator - at a glance confirmation that the heat is on.
- Maintenance free - no batteries required.
- In the event of a power outage - these thermostats default to 70 degree setpoint
- Application - Electric baseboards, convectors and fan forced heaters (resistive rated loads).
- Programmability - 7 Day Program
- Color - Premier White®
- Switching Action - DPST
- Dimensions (in.) - 4 7/8 in. high x 2 ¾ in. wide x 7/8 in. deep
- Dimensions (mm) - 124 mm high x 70 mm wide x 23 mm deep
- Mounting - Vertical
- Electrical Ratings - 15 Amps Max; 3600 Watts at 240 VAC, 3120 Watts at 208 VAC
- Frequency - 50/60 Hz
- Electrical Connections - 5.5 in. (140mm) tinned copper lead wires
- Operating Temperature Range - (F) 32F to 122 F
- Operating Temperature Range - (C) 0 C to 50 C
- Setting Temperature Range (F) - 40 F to 86 F
- Setting Temperature Range (C) - 5 C to 30 C
- Stages - 1 Heat
- Sensor Element - Thermistor
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc UL Listed 9R12, File Number: E183695
- Approvals, Canadian Standards Association cCSAus, File Number: LR76030
- Display Size 2.67 sq. in.
- Voltage 208/240 Vac