Honeywell 1/2" Boiler Feed Combination (NPT or Sweat) NK300S-100
The Honeywell NK300S Boiler Feed Combination serves as a boiler fill valve used in closed loop heating systems. The NK300S is a (re)filling combination valve that contains an integrated pressure reducing valve, strainer, double check backflow preventer with air vent (to protect potable water supply against back flow of heating water into supply pipe), two shut-off ball valves, pressure gauge, and conveniently located test ports for easy inspections and check out.
- • Model: NK300S BOILER FEED COMBINATION, Model Numbers: NK300S-100 (includes sweat and threaded connections)
- • Medium: Water Regulator Mechanism: Fiber-reinforced EPDM diaphragm. Filter Mechanism: Stainless steel fine filter mesh
- • Inlet Pressure (Maximum): 150 psi (10.3 bar) Inlet Pressure (Min): 30 psi (2.0 bar) Outlet Pressure Range: 10 psi - 58 psi (0.7 bar - 4.0bar) Outlet Pressure: Factory set at 15 psi (1 bar)
- • Pressure setting tolerance: ± 4 psi. Differential: 14.5 psi minimum (inlet to outlet) Fluid Temperature (Maximum): 180°F (82°C) according ASSE 1081
- • Ambient Temperature Range: 33°F to 140°F (1°C to 60°C). Pressure Gauge: 0-60 psi @ max temp 140°F (60°C). Connection size: 1/2" NPT or sweat. Connection size discharge: 1/4" NPT. Connection size test ports: 1/4" NPT. Installation position: horizontal pipework with discharge connection directed downwards Max. flow rate: 16 gpm 60 l/min @ 22 psi (1.5 bar) Approvals: ASSE 1081 Listed
» Operating Manual (PDF)