Wiring your lights through a timer switch like the Honeywell RPLS730B1000/U can help save money while adding a level of convenience and safety to your home. This Honeywell 7-Day Programmable Timer Switch has the flexibility of being able to use 7 different programs per week. This unit works with incandescent and halogen lighting (40 W minimum). The LCD screen shows time, day and load status. Manual override enables load to be turned on/off without affecting programming. Multiswitch (3-way) connection enables use with 3-way switches. This unit also has a built-in rechargeable battery.
- Sleek design mounts flush with standard decorative wallplate (not included).
- Two operating modes: Manual (conventional on/off switch) and Automatic.
- Programming: Up to 7 programs (7 on/off times) per week. A program can apply to a single day or repeat every day (a program that repeats every day is still considered one program).
- Connection: Single pole (2 wire) or multiswitch (3 way) (500 W max / 40 W min).
- For use with incandescent and halogen lights.