The MultiPRO(TM) Multispeed and Multipurpose Thermostat is an effortless, seven-day programmable/non-programmable thermostat that provides universal system compatibility, precise comfort and ease of programming.
H/1C conventional; Up to 2H/1C heat pump; 4 pipe fan coil (3 fan speeds); 2 pipe fan coil (3 fan speeds); 2 pipe fan coil w/Auxilliary Heat (3 fan speeds); PTAC (Hi, Lo fan speeds).
- Large, clear display with backlight shows the current and set temperature and time--even in the dark.
- Menu-driven programming make setup effortless.
- Beautiful ergonomic design is smart and sophisticated to match your customers’ lifestyle.
- Real-time clock keeps time during power failures and automatically updates to daylight savings.
- Saving Changes notification lets you know when the schedule changes have been saved.
- Change reminders let you know when to replace the batteries.
- Holiday Override options allow you to override the program schedule, as desired.
- Speedy same--schedule programming--no need to copy multiple days.
- Armchair programming allows you to remove the thermostat from the wall for programming.
- Programmable or non-programmable modes.
- Remote setback input for occupancy sensors or timeclocks.
- VersaSpeed™ fan ramping algorithm and fan reset algorithm (fan coil and PTAC applications).
- Up to 3 fan speeds for fan coil and 2 fan speeds for PTAC applications.
- Remote Indoor air sensing option (20K ohm or 10K ohm).
- Hazmat Information UN 3091, LITHIUM METAL BATTERIES CONTAINED IN EQUIPMENT, 9
- Application Conventional, Heat Pump, Fan Coil, and PTAC Systems
- Comments Selectable programmable or non-programmable.; Includes 3 speed fan control and configurable sensor input for indoor temperature, occupancy sensor, or changeover
- Item TypeProduct
- Stages 1 Heat/ 1Cool Conventional; Up to 2 Heat/ 1 Cool Heat Pump; 2 or 4 pipe Fan Coil; Up to 2 Heat/ 1 Cool PTAC
- Switch Positions (System)HEAT-OFF-COOL-AUTO-EM.HEAT
- Switch Positions (Fan)AUTO-ON; Fan Coil: HI-MED-LO-AUTO; PTAC: HI-LO-AUTO
- Network CommunicationsNone
- Power Method24 Vac or Battery
- Color Premier White
- Terminal Designations R, Rc, W1, O/B,, Y, G, G2, G3, C, S1, S2
- Setting Temperature Range (F)Heat: 40 F to 90 F; Cool: 50 F to 99 F
- Setting Temperature Range (C)Heat: 4.5 C to 32 C; Cool: 10 C to 37 C