8-point circular laser
The INF165C has an eight-point circle outlining the measuring spot. This ends all confusion about the target are being measured.
Large high-contrast backlit display
The large high-contrast backlit display makes viewing test results easy in either dark or well-lit work environments.
Essential functionality perfect for HVAC/R applications
The INF165C features essential functionality needed for HVAC/R non-contact temperature measurements that include a wide temeprature range, max value capture and is backed by a one year limited manufacturer warranty.
- Circular laser targeting
- Max value capture
- Fixed emissivity (0.95)
- Auto power off
- Check register temperatures
- Output on hanging furnace units
- Hard to reach registers and appliances
- Faulty breakers and electrical panels
- Motors, fan motors and other moving parts
- Boilers, hanging heaters and radiators
- Troubleshoot hydronic systems
- Range -76˚ to 1022˚F (-60˚ to 550˚C)
- Resolution 0.1˚F/˚C
- Accuracy -76˚ to 1022˚F (±2% rdg or 4˚F)
- Distance to Spot Ratio 12:1
- Emissivity 0.95
- Response Time 1 sec.
- Laser Circular
- Operating Temperature 32˚ to 122˚F (0˚ to 50˚C)