The Kidde C3010 is a 10-year, sealed battery, carbon monoxide alarm that uses electro-chemical sensing technology to protect you and your family from the dangers of carbon monoxide. The C3010 alarm will automatically activate when it is attached to the mounting bracket. At the end of alarm life, the unit will chirp, indicating the alarm is in need of replacement. A screwdriver can be used to deactivate the unit, stopping the end-of-life chirp and making it safe for disposal. The inside cover of the mounting bracket features a quick reference guide for what to do in case of an alarm. This easy-to-install alarm is suitable for all living areas.
Power Source: Sealed Lithium Battery
Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
Temperature Range: 40˚F (4.4˚C) to 100˚F (37.8˚C)
Humidity Range: 10%-95% relative humidity (RH)
Size: 4.5”L x 2.75”H x 1.5” D
- Sealed-in Lithium Battery – Sealed-in lithium power supply; no battery replacement required over the 10 year life of the alarm. Eliminates worry about battery removal or unauthorized deactivation of alarm.
- Self Activation – Alarm automatically activates when attached to the mounting bracket.
- Test/Reset Button – Tests the unit for proper operation. Resets the Carbon Monoxide Alarm.
- Green LED – Flashes every 30 seconds to indicate the unit is operating properly.
- Red LED – When a dangerous level of carbon monoxide is detected the red LED will pulse and a loud alarm pattern will sound. The carbon monoxide alarm pattern is 4 short beeps, followed by 5 seconds of silence, followed by 4 short beeps with a corresponding red LED flash. This cycle will continue for 4 minutes and then change to 2 patterns once a minute there after.
- Amber LED – Flashes every second to indicate the unit is in fault mode. One quick beep every 30 seconds alerts the unit is in error condition. One quick beep every 60 seconds is an indication of low battery power.
- Event Memory – Red LED flashes every 60 seconds to alert that a high level of carbon monoxide has been detected within the last 14 days.