The RedLINK Internet Gateway provides remote access to RedLINK thermostats through the internet and smart phones. Enables remote access, group scheduling and Contractor Portal access on RedLINK devices.
- Model: THM6000R7001
- Operating Ambient Temperature: -40 to 165F (-40 to 73.9C)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Maximum Number of Hosts: 4 per RedLINK Internet Gateway
A "host" is:
- A thermostat that is wired to the heating/cooling equipment, or to a zone on a zone panel.
- If the thermostat uses an EIM (Equipment Interface Module), then the EIM is the host (one thermostat per EIM).
- If the thermostat is linked to an HZ322 or HZ432 zone panel with a THM4000R wireless adapter, then the zone panel is the host (up to 3 thermostats per HZ322 and up to 4 thermostats per HZ432).