Robertshaw 10-528 Remote Indoor Temperature Sensor is used with the SlimLine Series (300-#) Robertshaw thermostats.
The sensor will sense air temperature at a remote location and send this information by digital communications back to the thermostat. Up to 6 sensors can be connected together to provide temperature averaging.
Maximum Distance from Thermostat:
22AWG Minimum, sheilded or non-shielded 2 conductor twisted pair. (cable length of probe: 6ft)
• Power Supply: 12 to 30 VAC or DC (24V Nominal)
• Sensor Box Operating Temp: 0o to 50oC
• Sensor Box Max RH: 90% (noncondensing)
• Accuracy: +/-1o from -15o to 30oC after 30 minutes of continuous operation
• Max Measurement Range: 0o to 48oC
3.50" x 2.50" x 0.75" (WHD)
40° to 110°
5% to 90%, non-condensing
Maximum Distance 300'
Robertshaw SlimLine 300 series thermostat
Robertshaw Part Number