The P4010ACS-W is an AC/DC powered smoke alarm with 10 year battery backup that features supervised wire-free interconnect capability and provides enhanced intelligibility for users. The voice warning feature accompanies the 85dB tone during an alarm event, and helps reduce confusion with verbal announcements such as “Replace alarm” at end of alarm life, and “Hush mode activated” when a nuisance alarm is silenced. The three color LED ring helps users quickly determine standby, alarm, or error mode of the alarm.
- Power Source: 120VAC (60 Hz, 53mA Max) Sealed 3V Battery Backup
- Sensor: Photoelectric
- Audio Alarm:85 dB at 10ft
- Temperature Range: 40˚F (4.4˚C) to 100˚F (37.8˚C)
- Humidity Range: Up to 95% relative humidity (RH)
- Size: 5.59” in diameter x 1.91” depth
- Weight: .6 lb
- Interconnects: Up to 24 Kidde devices
- 10-Year Sealed Lithium Battery: eliminates late night battery chirp
- Voice Notifications
- Bug Screen: Protects alarm from insect ingression
- Flashing LED Status Ring: allows easy identification of current state of alarm
- Supervised Wire-Free Interconnect: Proprietary radio signal joins multiple alarms together, so when one alarm sounds they all sound. User is alerted if an alarm loses connection to the network.
- Sealed-in Lithium Battery Backup: No battery replacement required over the
- 10 year life of the alarm. 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Compatible with RemoteLync Bridge: Connect to the Kidde app for additional features and benefits.
- End of Unit Life Warning: Alerts user the alarm is in need of replacement.
- Test / Hush® Button: Tests alarm circuitry and activates Hush® feature to temporarily silence nuisance alarms for up to 10 minutes. End of Unit Life and Network Error chirps can also be silenced.
- Alarm Locate Feature: Quickly find initiating alarm by silencing other alarms in the network.
- Ambient Light Sensing: Establishes Day/Night cycle and prevents chirping during the night until the next Day cycle begins.
- Photoelectric Sensor: Smoke alarm contains advanced photoelectric sensor that may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms.
- Easy to Install: Simply turn the switch on the back of unit or mount to bracket to activate the alarm. Multiple units can be interconnected with push of one button.
- Voice Notifications: Unit verbally announces “Fire!” and other alerts such as “Replace Alarm,” which helps the user better understand current status of the unit.