The Honeywell RPLS541A1001/U allows you to take complete control over your lights. Its three modes (manual, automatic, and random) help conserve electricity while adding a level of safety and security to your home. This Honeywell ECONO Switch Programmable Timer Switch has both the flexibility of 7-day programming and the convenience of automatic sunrise/sunset activation. This unit works with incandescent, and halogen lighting but is not compatible with fluorescent lighting (compatible with electronic ballasts). This model has a large white backlit display with a night light mode option for easy reading in dark areas with confirmation LED for at-a-glance load status (on or off). Random mode activates lights randomly to simulate a presence when away from home. Easy intuitive 3 button interface with no door to open. Automatic daylight savings - no need to reprogram.
- For use with incandescent and halogen lights.
- Sleek design mounts flush with standard decorative wallplate (not included).
- Three operating modes: Manual (conventional on/off switch), Automatic and Random.
- Programming: Up to 7 programs (7 on/off) per week. A program can apply to a single day or repeat every day. For each day of the week, the user can choose: sunset /sunrise programming or their own on/off time, or one of each (e.g. sunrise and midnight).
- Connection: Single pole (2 wire) or multiswitch (3 way) (500 W max / 40 W min).